A Georgian style break-arch cabinet with triple chime movement.
The Kensington is a design that has been popular for over 250 years.
The mahogany cabinet is decorated with curl veneers inlaid with boxwood edge line.
The solid brass dial features cherub spandrels, a silver finish chapter ring, hand painted moon dial and blue lacquered hands.
The case is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an "antique" patina.
- Triple chime 8 day cable movement with silencer
- Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM), chime sequence and beat correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods
- Mineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Adjustable feet and detachable hood for access to the movement
- Bespoke finish and dial options available
- Certificate of Authenticity
Please call for information concerning shipping.
- Width 46cm
- Height 198cm
- Depth 30cm
- Weight 45.00kg