Regency elegance inspired the scroll top cabinet of the Trafalgar.
The solid cherry cabinet is decorated with book matched burr yew veneers inlaid with "rope" edge line.
The clock features a hand painted dial commemorating the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
Illustrated are Admiral Nelson, Captain Thomas Hardy and French and Spanish ships engaged in battle.
The flagship HMS Victory rocks with the swing of the pendulum. The dial is signed by the artist.
The case is hand rubbed and waxed to achieve an "antique" patina. Bespoke finish and dial options available on request.
Alternative dial options illustrated are available, please contact our sales office for further information.
- Triple chime 8 day cable movement with silencer
- Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM), chime sequence and beat correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on rods
- Mineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Adjustable feet and detachable hood for access to the movement
- Bespoke finish and dial options available
- Certificate of Authenticity
Please call for information concerning shipping.
- Width 45cm
- Height 215cm
- Depth 30cm
- Weight 46.00kg